We support Tucson Alliance for Autism (TAFA)!
TAFA MISSION: to promote community awareness and provide diagnostic and therapeutic services for individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD); to educate and support professionals and families on ASD-related issues; to support and provide resources for families; to stimulate research and represent the best interests of the autism community in Tucson and its surrounding areas.
The Tucson Alliance For Autism strives to be:
- The first choice for autism diagnostic, therapeutic and related programs in the community
- A powerful resource and unifying influence for families and individuals affected by ASD
- A friendly, safe, and clean place for families and individuals affected by ASD to feel welcome
- A recognizable and reputable name and leading voice for the Tucson community for local, state and national ASD issues
- A source of education for families, schools, professionals and others
- Be a financially self-sustaining organization
762: The number of families served by the Tucson Alliance for Autism
$116,797: The amount of scholarships awarded to families for services from the Tucson Alliance for Autism
The first Saturday of May, we volunteer at the Autism Charity Classic in Tubac. Support TAFA by participating in an awesome tournament!
The first Saturday of November, we volunteer at Tapas for TAFA at St. Phillips Plaza in Tucson. Attend or Donate to a great cause!